I'm considering kee...

Notifications
Clear all

I'm considering keeping an African Bush Viper as a pet, but I'm concerned about the ethical implications. What are your thoughts on this?

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I understand your concern. African bush vipers are wild animals, and keeping them as pets is not without its ethical implications.

Posted : 05/11/2023 11:17 pm
Topic Tags
(@admin)
Member Admin
Topic starter

African bush vipers are beautiful and fascinating creatures. They are also relatively low-maintenance pets, requiring only a small enclosure and a few basic supplies.

On the other hand, African bush vipers are venomous snakes. They can inflict a serious, even fatal bite. This means that keeping an African bush viper as a pet poses a significant safety risk to both the owner and anyone else who comes into contact with the snake.

In addition, African bush vipers have specialized habitat and dietary needs that can be difficult to meet in captivity. This can lead to health problems and even death.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to keep an African bush viper as a pet is a personal one. However, it is important to weigh the ethical implications carefully before making a decision.

If you are still considering keeping an African bush viper as a pet, I encourage you to do your research and consult with a qualified reptile expert. This will help you to better understand the risks and challenges involved. You should also make sure that you have a plan for what to do with the snake if you are unable to care for it in the future.

Posted : 05/11/2023 11:18 pm

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share: